AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

✰ personnages Morgane (général)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
ancien sio
ancien sio
≈ IT'S YOUR MAJESTY.

FACECLAIM :
dianna agron - lux aeterna.
LOVE STATUS :
single ready to mingle.
✰ personnages Morgane (général) Tumblr_ms3hpgOvrR1r350t5o3_250

✰ personnages Morgane (général) Empty
MessageSujet: ✰ personnages Morgane (général) ✰ personnages Morgane (général) EmptyMar 26 Nov - 21:27

✰ CITATIONS PRÉSENTATIONS

Citation :

That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive. By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.

BLABLABLA

"Life isn't measured in the amount of times we breathe, but the moments that take our breathe a away."

(★) i melt hearts like water.

I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

tell me what you want to hear
I NEED ANOTHER STORY, SOMETHING TO GET OFF MY CHEST, MY LIFE GETS KINDA BORING, NEED SOMETHING THAT I CAN CONFESS, TILL ALL MY SLEEVES ARE STAINED RED, FROM ALL THE TRUTH THAT I'VE SAID, COME BY IT HONESTLY I SWEAR.

imakenerdslookgood

I am feeling so small. It was over my head I know nothing at all and I will stumble and fall. I'm still learning to love just starting to crawl. Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you.

Please tell me i'm your one and only or lie and say at least tonight. I've got a brand new cure for lonely and if you give me what i want.  Then I'll give you what you like. When you turn off the lights i get stars in my eyes. Is this love ? Maybe someday.  So don't turn on the lights. I'll give you what you like.

They say that falling in love is magic.

in the night, i hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever told.
hopelessly devoted to you

baby i've been here before i've seen this room and i've walked this floor, you know i used to live alone before i knew you and i've seen your flag on the marble arch, and love is not a victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.

it’s been the longest winter without you, i didn’t know where to turn to, see somehow i can’t forget you after all that we’ve been through, going coming thought i heard a knock who’s there no one, thinking that i deserve it.

you have changed so much that i don't know, if i can call you and tell you i care. and i would love to bring you down, plant your feet back on the ground.

And the worst part is there's no one else to blame.

if there's a futur we want it now.

when life leaves you high and dry, i'll be at your door tonight, if you need help, i'll shut down the city lights, i'll lie, cheat, i'll beg and bribe to make you well.

if you wanna fight, i'll stand there beside you, the day that you fall, i'll be right behind you to pick up the pieces, if you dont believe me, just look into my eyes 'cause the heart never lies.

another year over and we're still together, it's not always easy but i'm here forever.

"we’ve got tonight, why don’t you stay?"

He took the midnighttrain going anywhere.

Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone.

You never see it coming, you think you’re safe until something inside you dies and you can’t find a solution to mend it.

Like I said this is not a story about forgiveness.

That girl is all ice, no fire.

I talk to him a lot. I can still see his face and I can hear his voice so clearly. Do you think that I'll ever forget ? Because I'm afraid that one day I will..

And I have been trying not to say it. I have been trying so hard to just mash it down, ignore it and not say it. I am so in love with you.

And for the briefest instant, it almost feels like we're together again.

I want you to know, deep in the cell of my heart, I will feel so glad to go, sing me to sleep I don't want to wake up on my own anymore.

When you said your last goodbye I died a little bit inside.

You don’t have to be the guy that won’t let anybody in.

Because these words are never easier for me to say, but I guess that I can live without you, but without you I'll be miserable at best.

Because I dream of his lips on your cheek, and I got the point that I should leave you alone, but we both know that I'm not that strong.

Dernière édition par Meadow Bennett le Lun 14 Avr - 15:53, édité 7 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ancien sio
ancien sio
≈ IT'S YOUR MAJESTY.

FACECLAIM :
LOVE STATUS :
single ready to mingle.

MessageSujet: Re: ✰ personnages Morgane (général) ✰ personnages Morgane (général) EmptyMar 26 Nov - 21:30

✰ IDÉES PRÉNOMS

- Sienna
- Arielle
- Ruby
- Anastasia
- Oxana
- Eileen
- Siobhan
- Meadow
- Lenny
- Andrea
- Avery
- Dakota
- Montana
- Kennedy
- Francesca
- Bianca
- Narcissa
- Addison
- Enora
- Emerson
- Haley
- Jude
- Lauren
- Rose
- Una
- Savannah

✰ Signification nom de famille d'Una = maitre du monde

Dernière édition par Una Dónall le Mer 27 Nov - 21:00, édité 2 fois
ancien sio
ancien sio
≈ IT'S YOUR MAJESTY.

FACECLAIM :
LOVE STATUS :
single ready to mingle.

MessageSujet: Re: ✰ personnages Morgane (général) ✰ personnages Morgane (général) EmptyMar 26 Nov - 21:31

✰ PERSONNAGE MEADOW

✰ personnages Morgane (général) 4123528635

Dernière édition par Meadow Bradsburry le Mer 25 Déc - 0:33, édité 2 fois
ancien sio
ancien sio
≈ IT'S YOUR MAJESTY.

FACECLAIM :
LOVE STATUS :
single ready to mingle.

MessageSujet: Re: ✰ personnages Morgane (général) ✰ personnages Morgane (général) EmptyMar 26 Nov - 21:31

✰ PERSONNAGE SLOANE

✰ jumelle ou meilleure amie méga ultra proche, si bff, groupe de trois.
✰ famille très très riche, parents absents.
✰ était en couple avec Harry Styles, gros connard à la base, il l'a trompe et elle est enceinte.
✰ au bord du gouffre en gros.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ✰ personnages Morgane (général) ✰ personnages Morgane (général) Empty

✰ personnages Morgane (général)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1